- 1 Standard Chat Commands
- 2 Tip Chat Commands
- 3 Model Chat Commands
Standard Chat Commands
Type any of the commands below in any chat room. Some of the commands also work in a Private Message window.
- Usage: /?
- Usage: /help
Shows a list of all chat commands in a pop-up window.
- Usage: /n
- Usage: /next
Go to the next model's room.
- Usage: /p
- Usage: /prev
Go to the previous model's room.
- Usage: /l
- Usage: /last
Go to the last model's room you were in.
- Usage: /h
- Usage: /homepage
Go to the homepage.
- Usage: /[modelname] : (where [modelname] is the username of a model online)
- Example: /juliana1 : (this would take you to Juliana1's room)
Go to [modelname]'s room.
- Usage: /note [message] : (where [message] is the note you want to add for this user, typed in their chat room or PM.)
- Example: /note birthday june 1 : (this would add the note "birthday june 1" to the user note of whomever you were speaking to.)
Use the /notefor (or /note4) command to leave a note for a specific model when you are not in their chat room or PM.
- Usage: /notefor [modelname] [message]
- Example: /notefor modelname birthday june 1
- Usage: /pm [username] [message] : (where [username] is any online member or model, and [message] is your message)
- Example: /pm juliana1 Hello : (this would send "Hello" to the online model "Juliana1" if she is online)
Send a private message to [username] if they are online. This only works with online private messages, not offline private messages.
- Usage: /w [message]
- Usage: /whisper [message]
- Example: /w Hello : (this would send a PM of "Hello" to the model whose chat room you are in)
Send a private message to the model whose chat room you are currently in.
- Usage: /me [message]
- Usage: /em [message]
- Example: /me likes red cars. : (if your name was John123, it would say in the chat: "*John123 likes red cars.")
Write in chat room that you are performing an action.
- Usage: /sarcasm [message]
- Usage: /sarcastic [message]
- Usage: /sar [message]
- Example: /sar You're really cool!
Your message in the chat room will be slanted backwards (reverse of italics) to indicate that you are being sarcastic (not serious).
- Usage: /awaymsg : Set your status to 'Away'.
- Usage: /back : (removes away status)
Set your status to "Away". If someone PM's you while you are Away, they will seen an auto-reply of "I'm away from my computer at the moment."
When your cursor is in the chat room text input area, your arrow keys have special functions:
- Up/Down arrow : Cycle through previous command(s).
- Right arrow : Show last command without any additional options.
In the Lounges and Member Rooms, the chat commands that would normally take you to a different model's room, will instead just switch video feed to the one requested, but keep you in the Lounge or Member Room.
Tip Chat Commands
These commands must be enabled in your Personal Options.
- Usage: /tip [amount] [message] : (where [amount] is number of tokens to tip, [message] is the tip note)
- Example: /tip 50 thank you : (sends a 50 token tip to the model with the message "thank you". Tip and message both shown in chat room.)
- Note: You can tip up to 1000 tokens using the chat command. For larger amounts, please use the tip window.
You may use the /tipfor (or /tip4) chat command to specify a different model to tip, even if you are not in her room, and even if she is offline.
- Usage: /tipfor [modelname] [options] [amount] [message]
- Example: /tipfor ModelName 50 thank you
You can also specify the same options that you have using the normal tip window.
- Usage: /tip [-options] [amount] [message]
Here are the different [options] you can use in your tip:
- -a : Anonymous tip.
- -p : Private tip. (Tip and message are not displayed in the chat room.)
- -h : Hidden tip. (Tip amount is hidden from the chat room.) Note: To avoid confusion, numbers will be stripped from the tip note.
- -m : Only Model sees the tip Message. (Tip is still displayed in the room).
- -s : Silent tip. (No tip sound.)
- /tip 50 : Sends a 50-token tip, shown to the model and to the chat room.
- /tip 50 Thank you : Sends a 50-token tip with the message "Thank you", shown to the model and to the chat room.
- /tip -a 50 : Sends a 50-token Anonymous tip, shown to the model and to the chat room. (Anonymous tips may not have a public message).
- /tip -p 50 Thank you : Sends a 50-token tip with the message "Thank you". Tip and message are NOT shown in the chat room.
- /tip -m 50 Thank you : Sends a 50-token tip with the message "Thank you". Tip is shown in the room but the message is not.
- /tip -ap 50 Thank you : Sends a 50-token Anonymous tip with the message "Thank you". Tip and message are NOT shown in the chat room.
- /tip -am 50 Thank you : Sends a 50-token Anonymous tip with the message "Thank you". Tip is shown in the room but the message is not.
- /tip -pm 50 Thank you : Redundant, same as /tip -p 50 Thank you, explained above.
- /tip -apm 50 Thank you : Redundant, same as /tip -ap 50 Thank you, explained above.
Note: The order of the options doesn't matter. -ap, -pa, -a -p, -p -a are all the same.
- Usage: /sharetip [amount] [share_code] : (where [amount] is number of tokens to tip, [share_code] is the code for the item on that model's MFC Share)
- Example: /sharetip 50 qwe345rty : (would tip for the model's Album/Item/Collection/Goal/etc that had the code qwe345rty. You can find the share code in the URL of that thing on MFC Share)
- Example: /sharetip 50 ModelName : (would send a normal ShareTip to that model without tipping for anything specific, up to 1000 tokens.)
- You can only use /sharetip when in the model's room or in a PM with the model. You cannot tip a different model using /sharetip.
- Currently you can't use modifiers like "-a" or "-p" with the /sharetip Chat Command.
Model Chat Commands
Models may use some of the commands on this page as well as additional Model Chat Commands.