MFC Alerts is a stream overlay for MyFreeCams models.
External broadcasting software (or virtual camera) with a browser source layer such as:
To start using MFC Alerts:
- In the ModelWeb enter the following in your chat room:
- /pm mfcalerts signup
- Login to your MFC Alerts account at https://mfcalerts.com using the temporary password that is PMed to you.
- Change your password after logging in.
- Send commands by PM to: mfcalerts
- Commands may be entered in the chat room by adding $ before the command.
on/offmeans use either on or off
|help||list of commands|
|reset||reset your password (if you can't log in)|
|quit||stop using MFC Alerts|
|join||if you accidentally banned or kicked mfcalerts from your room|
|url||the url to use for the browser source|
|reload||try this if mfcalerts is acting weird or not responding|
Updates & Support
- Official MFC Alerts usernames?
- How to make MFC Alerts fit perfectly in viewport?
- OBS: In sources, right click MFC Alerts → Transform → Reset Transform
- Why does MFC Alerts work in Chrome but not OBS?
- In the Advanced section of OBS Settings, uncheck ▢ Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration and restart OBS. (Windows only)