MFC Alerts is an OBS/XSplit video overlay plugin for models created in the MFC community as an unofficial add-on. In October 2018, MFC Alerts became an official MFC feature and is now offered free to all MFC models.
To start using MFC Alerts:
- Add the MFC user mfcalerts to your Top Friends list (in order to receive your temporary password by PM).
- You may do this by first entering the following command in your chat room:
- /friend mfcalerts
- In your Friends List, click on mfcalerts.
- In the Info Panel, select Actions → Make Top Friend
- Send a PM to mfcalerts with: signup
- Login to your MFC Alerts account at https://mfcalerts.com using the temporary password that is PMed to you.
- Change your password after logging in.
Detailed installation instructions are provided at mfcalerts.com.
- To see a summary of available commands while online, PM mfcalerts with the message: help
- /pm mfcalerts help
- If you forgot your password, you may reset it by sending a PM to mfcalerts with: reset
- /pm mfcalerts reset
- To stop using MFC Alerts, send a PM to mfcalerts with the message: quit
- /pm mfcalerts quit
- If you accidentally banned or kicked mfcalerts from your room, send mfcalerts a PM with: join
- /pm mfcalerts join
Updates & Support
- Official MFC Alerts usernames?
- How to make MFC Alerts fit perfectly in viewport?
- OBS: In sources, right click MFC Alerts → Transform → Reset Transform
- Why does MFC Alerts work in Chrome but not OBS?
- In the Advanced section of OBS Settings, uncheck ▢ Enable Browser Source Hardware Acceleration and restart OBS. (Windows only)