Only models may upload content. Premium MFC members may use the Like and Follow features.
The rules are the same as what models can broadcast on cam on MyFreeCams.com:
- Only approved MFC models may be visible. (No men or sexual activity with men.)
- No illegal activity, no copyright infringement, etc.
- Rules for Models.
The content rights are covered by the Model Agreement (same as your MFC stream and profile photos), but basically:
- The model owns the rights to all content.
- MFC has a license to display the content.
Upload Limits and Specifications
Here are the current specifications and file limits:
- No limit on total space.
- Limit of 2GB per file.
- Limit of 30 minutes per video. Longer videos will be trimmed to 30 minutes.
- If the original video supports it, videos will be streamed at: 1080p, 720p, 480p.
In order to upload any pictures or videos, you must first create an Album.
An Album can contain a single video or picture, multiple videos, multiple photos, or a combination of photos and videos.
You may drag your pictures/videos into any album and it will automatically upload them into the album.
- Album Title: The name of your album.
- Collections: Add the album into one or more Collections.
- Tokens: Set the amount of tokens a user must tip for instant album access.
- Password: Password required to view the album.
- VIPs: Only users that you set as VIP in your MFC Share Settings can view the album.
- Unlisted: This means that the album will not be shown on your MFC Share Profile. Users needs the URL to access it.
- Downloadable: Videos will contain a Download button and Pictures will have Right-Click Save-As enabled.
For example, if you set an album as 200 tokens, and password protected, and VIP-only, then the user will have to use one of those three methods to view the album (either being VIP, having the password, or tipping 200 tokens.)
Once you create an album you can Feature it which means it will show up at the top of your MFC Share Profile and at the top of any Collections the album is in.
If you have multiple Featured albums, the most recent one will show up at the top.
You can add any album into one or more Collections, and then you will see a link to your Collections page at the top of your MFC Share Profile.
If someone tips tokens for album access, they will instantly have access to that album.
You will see who tipped for which album in your MFC Share stats.
You will see this as a Special Tip in your MFC stats. It's the same as an offline tip but it's labelled a Special Tip so you can tell it apart.
Note: Users tip for album access not for the content inside the album. This means that if you delete the album or change the content, then the user will no longer have access to the original content in the album.
Click your Avatar in the top-right corner and click "Settings" to access your main MFC Share settings.
Here you can create your bio, link your social media accounts, set your watermarks, set your VIPs and Managers, etc.
You can set one or more users as your MFC Share Profile Managers which means they will have full access to your MFC Share account and be able to upload and customize your profile and content, without having your main MFC account password.
Click the pencil icon in the top-right corner of any picture or video to add a description to it.
In the top-right corner of your videos, click the cog icon to:
- Set the video as your Profile Header.
- Change the Thumbnail of the video.
The following are all the same:
Geographical region blocking is not yet supported.
Your bans from MFC are not yet supported by MFC Share.