MFC.im is a URL-shortener designed for models to promote their chat room or profile on Twitter or other social media sites, where the amount of characters in each post may be limited.
To use this feature, see the following examples and replace "Username" with the actual MFC username.
- http://mfc.im/Username will go to the model's chat room if she is online, and to her profile if she is offline. Mobile users will be directed to the mobile site.(Default)
- http://mfc.im/Username/c (or /chat) will go to the model's chat room no matter what, even if she is offline.
- http://mfc.im/Username/p (or /profile) will go to the model's profile no matter what, even if she is online.
- http://mfc.im/Username/m (or /mobile) will go to the model's mobile site chat room.
- http://mfc.im/Username/d (or /desktop) will go to the model's desktop/normal chat room even from a mobile device.
- http://mfc.im/Username/s (or /share) will go to the model's MFC Share page. (Same as http://mfcsha.re/Username)
- http://mfc.im/Username/t (or /tip) will go to the model's offline tip page.
- http://mfc.im/Username/t/123 Will go to the model's offline tip page set to tip 123 tokens (or any value you put).
- http://mfc.im/Username/t/123/Any%20Message Sets the tip to 123 tokens, and the tip message to "Any Message" (or any value you put). For spaces use "%20"
- http://mfc.im/Username/t/-/Any%20Message Sets the tip message to "Any Message" without putting any initial tip amount.
If a model temporarily changes her username, the link will automatically forward to the new name.
Members can also use http://mfc.im/Username but it will always go to their profile.
Model Login Shortcut
- http://mfc.im/a will go to the Model Admin page where you can see your stats, profile, etc.
The domain MFC.im is also used to host our XMPP chat protocol that allows you to use third party apps (like on your iPhone/Android) to send and receive MFC private messages and more.